To provide the highest standard of production support and customer care for both internal and external Customers; follow the correct procedures and processes of the Organization (DC/TSL) to ensure on time, accurate and complete production and service; ensure that all documentation is duly completed and signed off, and most importantly, that Customer Satisfaction is maintained at the highest level at all times – at The DocuCentre Point Lisas Branch and Head Office (two positions available).
The incumbent must be willing to work extended hours, and remain flexible in the event of emergencies, or other business requirements.
Interested participants may send CVs or resumes to email@example.com
Maintain good relations with personnel and customers.
· Process all incoming jobs at the sequence of date and hour.
· Attend to customers at the counter, maintaining the highest standard of service at all times.
· Ensure accurate and complete documentation of incoming jobs on Job Sheet
· Ensure accurate and complete pricing of jobs on Job Sheets.
· Constantly and consistently monitor quality of job throughout the production process.
· Ensure that finished jobs are correctly checked, priced and packaged for delivery.
· Ensure the proper care and use of all the company’s production devices, equipment and software so that production interruptions and delays are kept to a minimum.
· Ensure regular checking and prompt escalation of any issues with production devices so as to keep production capability and speed at a high level at all times.
· Ensure that customer’s deadlines are met and that any potential delays are identified, escalated and communicated promptly.
· Take machine meter counts as requested (Open/Close).
· Any additional duties that may be assigned from time to time.
· Minimum: five (5) CXC or “A” Levels passes, including English and Math.
· At least 2 to 4 years of Cash experience.